This is the 4-hour course that will teach you the essentials of profiling what others are speaking or writing.
Real life examples from Police Files, as well as the Chris Watts and Jussie Smollett interviews.
- How our brains deal with deception and what the brain's default setting is.
- It is easier to commit the crime than it is to lie about it.
- Our goal is obtaining a deep understanding of what is going on in their brain, that made them use the words they did, at the time they did.
- Overcoming our flawed listening habits... the perfect environment for deception.
- Invisible, instinctive words...we gloss right over them.
- Biases - they can influence even the best of us!
- Recognizing the information hiding in plain sight.
- Sensitivity and critically withheld information.
- People will lie, but the pronouns always tell the truth!