This is the 4-hour basic course that will teach you the essential principles to profile what others are speaking or writing. It contains real life examples from police files, as well as the Chris Watts and Jussie Smollett interviews.
Here is just some of what you will learn in this course:
- How our brains deal with deception and what the brain's default setting is.
- It is easier to commit the crime than it is to lie about it.
- Our goal is obtaining a deep understanding of what is going on in their brain, that made them use the words they did, at the time they did.
- Overcoming our flawed listening habits... the perfect environment for deception.
- Invisible, instinctive words...we gloss right over them.
- Biases - they can influence even the best of us!
- Recognizing the information hiding in plain sight.
- Sensitivity and critically withheld information.
- People will lie, but the pronouns always tell the truth!